“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” Mahatma Gandhi
Please contribute to the Wentzville Community Club Food Drive. Donations can be dropped in the can on the stage locating inside the WCC building.
Healthy Foods for All Ages
- Non-perishable foods
- Canned proteins (tuna, salmon, chicken, peanut butter) peanuts, etc.
- Canned fruits in their own juices or light syrup (pineapples, peaches, and pears)
- 100% Fruit juices (all sizes including juice boxes)
- Grains (pasta, whole wheat pasta, rice, brown rice, macaroni and cheese) bags of beans: black, pink, kidney, etc.; corn flour or MASECA (for tortillas)
- Condiments (tomato based sauces, light soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, light salad dressings) Goya powder condiments; salt; sugar (brown)
- Low sodium/ No salt added canned vegetables (mixed, green beans, corn) beans: black, pink, kidney, etc.
- Soups (beef stew, chili, chicken noodle, turkey rice)
- Multigrain cereal (Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Grape-Nuts, Raisin Bran)